I invite guest post submissions from serious bloggers who have value to add to the SideGains blog.
The benefits of guest blog post are well known and in terms of SideGains they include:
- Brand exposure
- Full follow backlinks
- Potential traffic to your blog
- Social media shares on Twitter and Pinterest when published
You may have a burning desire to write something about blogging, SEO, content or social media that might not work for your blog but that would be perfect for mine. Hence I accept guest posts from all sorts of bloggers from a variety of niches.
Requirements for Guest Posts on the SideGains Blog
- 100% original content that has never been published elsewhere online… ever! (Hint: I will check!)
- English language only with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation… your posts should not take me time to put right.
- Spammy content or over self-promotion is not accepted so please don’t waste my time and yours submitting poor quality posts.
- Guest posts must be in excess of 1,000 words.
- Topics are limited to: SEO, traffic growth, blogging, social media, online marketing, Google Analytics, Bing and Google search.
- Along with your post I’ll require a short bio.
- No more than two backlinks to your domain: one within the post (deep link permitted) and one in your bio to your homepage… but do not use over-optimized anchor text as your post must read naturally.
A Note on Published Guest posts
The guest post you submit will be owned by the SideGains blog and you cannot claim any ownership rights to it.
I also reserve the right to edit and optimize your guest post submissions at my discretion to improve its value on and for the SideGains blog.
I always aim to respond quickly to request guest post submissions but please be aware this may not be immediate: I receive many request for post slots and I run everything here myself!
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Either drop me an email at paul at sidegains.com or use the contact form below.
If you send me an email, add “Guest Post Request” in the subject line, provide an outline of your post idea and a link to something you’ve published online that you’re proud of.
Please also include the word “jabberwocky” at the top of your message so I know you’ve read my requirements in full!
I look forward to hearing from you with your guest post ideas!